Tuesday 3 August 2010

What do your Facebook status updates say about you - mine say I'm fat!


It has recently been brough to my attention that the majority (not all as certain people keep pointing out - bullies!) of my Facebook status updates are about eating and drinking. At first I decided I was being cyber bullied by my skinny friend and took great offence. When another 'friend' (I use the term losely after this incident) commented on the same thing I had to step back and take a good hard look at myself. I'd say 60% are linked to consumption of solids or liquids. Initially I thought 'shit, what a fatty loser, how embarassing to talk about food all the time!' however, on refelction I have come to two conclusions 1. Food is amazing, pretty damn interesting and definitely worth talking about 2. I'm not talking about eating it alone so everyone is just jealous of my socail life - ha! Actually I have a third one  - 3. If I was paid a decent amount by my employer I would be writing about holidays instead but I don't, so deal with the food updates people. If you don't like it - defriend me!

No comments:

Post a Comment