Sunday 29 November 2009

Totally get the Robert Pattinson thing now

Ok, so I totally, totally, totally get the whole Robert Pattinson thing now after finally sucumbing to the masses and watching Twilight. Oh my god he's amazing! I had read the book about 2 years ago and remember thinking it was slightly teeny and read as is it were an American blockbuster, well whaddy'a know - it now is! I can toally see the fascination with the storyline, vampires always manage to be quite sexy don't they. I think it's the whole sexual frustration thing of not being able to have what you really want and the neck being such an erogonous zone, mix that with a handsome, tall, very now looking young guy who even does that whole 'I'm a bit shy and misunderstood, broody' thing and females across the globe are hooked. Is it true do we all want to save someone? Are we looking for a man who is undiscovered, in need of saving, a bit geeky with amazing hair, body and fangs? Evidently so! Vanity Fair we thank you for your recent pics. Ahhhhh.....



No comments:

Post a Comment