Thursday 26 November 2009

Uh oh, it's party dress season, eeekkkk!

Ok so Christmas dress panic has officially set in. With the best holiday season coming in just a few short weeks this can only mean one thing - party dresses! It's all too easy to get a bit comfortable when the colder weather starts to hit. I would never dream of eating butter soaked crumpets slathered in marmite in the summer but somehow over the past weeks that's all I’ve wanted to do! I had 4 for my lunch on Saturday - 4! Yes 4. And if I'm honest which I really should be, I then proceeded to get so wasted on Saturday night that I lost all composure and sense of control that I ate pizza and fish and chips on Sunday. Oh my god even typing that makes me want to go anno, well not really but you know what I mean. So now I am left with just a few weeks within which to develop the body of Charlize Theron in that perfume add. Totally plausible given that I'm short and was blessed with pigs trotters for legs. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment