Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas party tonight, how exciting.



Christmas party tonight, how exciting. Apparently we have quite a decent dj playing too. When I day decent I mean house / dance type dj not some stupid radio dj like Chris Moyles whom I detest. Why do I want to listen to some old fat guy having private jokes with his mates? (who are actually far more interesting and entertaining than him). Wow, I really don't like him do I! Anyway back to the party. It's quite a big company so there will be easily over a thousand there.It's basically like a normal night out as you don't know anyone this means chance of party gossip, excellent! I can't deny that I love a bit of office gossip. Especially when senior management are involved. Someone was telling me that over 70% of office workers have snogged someone in their office! How bad is that! Don't get me wrong, I love gossip but I HATE people who cheat. To me it's the worse thing someone can do. And the thought of other people knowing about it makes me feel a bit sick. Let's hope that's not what it takes to get to the top here. Unfortunately I'm not in the office tomorrow so I'll have to count on my reliable source to feed back all of the stories. Who will tell their boss what they really think of them and who will offer themselves for a promotion, hmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment