Monday 7 December 2009

Just another Manic Monday, well actually not really!

Ah Monday, Monday, Monday how did you get here so fast! To be honest, which my grandma always said to do, I can totally deal with it 1. Because I have another 4 day week, woo hoo, jealous much, you, yes! And 2. It's only 18 days to Christmas and 17 until Norwegian Christmas, the best Christmas ever! Part party (said in a Glaswegian accent, just because). Roll on the rest of the week. I've purposely made no plans this week apart from drinks with the kiwi on Friday and keys face it Friday is never a day for exercise anyway. Over the weekend I managed Zumba and the gym, get in. All I need to do now is to win the lottery so I can go and buy a fabulous dress to show it all off in, scratch card please!

No comments:

Post a Comment