Friday 25 December 2009

Most unusual gift?



Wow, not been too hot on the old blog posts of late have I?! It’s all that Christmas cheer getting in the way, baking, present buying & wrapping swiftly followed by the ceremonious ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the unwrapping. I even made someone cry (with joy before you ask) with one of my gifts, yeah I’m pretty good like that. Many a person has wished that one day I would buy presents for them, it’s a good rep to have, Mrs Generosity they call me. Actually no they don’t call me that at all really. So what’s on the complex & extremely intelligent mind of the Lost Little Blonde Girl recently, hmmmm. Presents! Well we’ve opened them all now, pretty chuffed. Thanks family. Most unusual gift received? A real genuine Reindeer skin, yep that right, Reindeer skin. Old faithful went over to Sweden a few weeks ago and picked them up for us. I have to say, totally love it! Is that like raising the firey gates of hell to animal lovers? I’m pretty sure it’s just like using cow hide to be honest, it all gets used. I love a bit of reindeer meat me. It’s not like I’m killing of rare animals or anything is it, I’m pretty sure it’s fine. Stella will still speak to me at parties, phew. You don’t want to witness the wrath of Stella, if you thought Paul was bad think again. Once our Stella gets going she’s like a wild animal! Anyway, enjoy Christmas y’all!


No comments:

Post a Comment