Tuesday 5 January 2010

Ouch, first day back in the office has killed me!



I think the alarm went off so early that I was shocked into getting up not really knowing what I was doing yesterday. Arrived at work only to discover I had a full days training, requiring prep work which, needless to say, I hadn't done. Whoops! There goes my new years resolution to be good at work! Can't say I'm too bothered about that as I write this on the tube at 8:24, I know early huh. I am a firm believer in not getting up before 10 at the moment and if I could petition for every humans right to 12 hours sleep a day, I would! It's a basic human right people! Anyway back to my terrible day yesterday. On way to training I made the foolish mistake of looking in the mirror. Why oh why did I do that to myself?! It was not a pretty sight I tell thee, dark circles, bad skin, rubbish hair and rediculously chapped lips and alas no tools or magical potions to correct any of these major errs. I know you feel my pain. Well fear not for today I have freshly straightened hair,unchapped lips and a lovely thick layer of foundation crusted over with powder and I look hot! Well not quite but it's a vast improvement on yesterday. If only I had a personal stylist and make-up putter-onner, oh and hair dresser to make me look like Cheryl Cole each day. At least I had a big sparkly ring to show off! Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment