Tuesday 19 January 2010

I don't drink therefore I'm boring!

So for January I'm not really drinking, when I say not really I mean I had a glass of wine last night instead of half a bottle and at the wknd I had one gin & tonic on sat and a glass of wine on sun. After Decembers exploits that makes me look t total. Sorry poor body for all the binging in December :( please don't age me! So anyway now I don't drink alcohol, really, or caffine, by best friend has moved out of London & I'm too skint to go anywhere so I stay in or go to the gym, erm - I'm boring! How did that happen?! I'm totally BORING. Thing is I'm alright about it. I'm enjoying getting up and not feeling hungover, food cravings are massively down without the caffine and I seem to have more cash to last the month, not bad huh. I give it two more weeks ;) life is for living afterall. But after all that (sort of) clean living I've still managed to get a bloody cold sore, HATE them so much. Paper bag please!

No comments:

Post a Comment