Wednesday 27 January 2010

Glee, really?

Ok so last week I wasn't really getting Glee but after persisting to endure a 2nd episode I'm kind of warming to it. It's not what I expected, I was hoping for slightly more attractive people to be honest. In particular I was hoping for Zac Efron the 2nd to emerge, maybe a couple of years older than Zac 1st so I don't need to worry that I'm breaking some kind of law. But alas I am severely let down and confronted with some geeky, tall but with no swagger whatsoever, boy who can't control his erm, self?! Rubbish. I like the girl though and all the singing and dancing, which in essence is the basis for the show! Overall I’m a fan. But I think I'd prefer it to merge with 90210 & gossip girl. Although as with most American series’ I’ll be hooked after a few more episodes. How do they do that?! 

or









No comments:

Post a Comment