Monday 11 January 2010

Loving 90210's Naomi, wondering if it's possible to be that skinny?


Ok is it wrong that at the age of 26 I'm totally in love with Beverley Hills 90210 and more precisely Naomi?! It's like watching a movie every week with rediculously attractive people poncing around being stupidly rich, marvellous. Everything I could ever wish for. I am never one to deny that I simply love attractive people. They're just more interesting aren't they. As for Naomi, wow. It just doesn't seem fair that such an attractive human should actually exist, did you see her in her bikini this week! Oh my god. Sometimes I wonder if it's even possible for some bodies to get that way. If I didn't eat any bad things, or any food at all more realistically, and exercised like crazy everyday would I look like that? I'm not so sure. I think I'd actually keel over and die first. Oh well I'll stick to watching and drooling for now. Mmmmm Naomi......‏




No comments:

Post a Comment