Monday 25 January 2010

Beginning to see the benefit of not drinking, at last!

Ok now I'm seeing the benefit of all this non drinking, it means you can be bothered to do loads of exercise! Tuesday went to the gym, yesterday yoga, tonight trying out the new Strictly come dancing class! So excited about this. I love dancing, it's in my top 3 things to do (dancing, laughing & having sex if you must know). I'm in total agrement of last weeks Stylist magazine article on why dancing makes you happy. It's an amazing way to release endorphins and keep fit. I've even started talking to people in my Zumba class on Saturday mornings, which im very proud of as I usually come accross as quite a moody b**ch at 9:30 on a Saturday morning. When someone praises my dancing skills however, I can't resist liking them, I've found a friend for life there ;)


Reckon this will be me soon.



Oh no wait I had a chocolate chip cookie last night, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment