Friday 4 December 2009

Mmmm Macaroon....

How much do I love my friend who just bought me these lovely Macroons, er - loads! And he's a boy, see there are nice ones out there, rejoice ladies, rejoice! I went straight for the pink one which didn't disappoint. Mmmm yummy. Even though I have just returned from a jaunt at Shepherd's Bush Westfield shopping centre, trying on tight dresses, I don't feel bad for my Macaroon splurge and nor should I. After all Christmas is about enjoying ones self as well. I'll burn of those calories tomorrow. Now, to make the most of my afternoon off I will go and enjoy a large gin and tonic, before 5:30 - what a little rebel I am. Bad little blonde girl!


Oh and apparently the man responsible for creating these beauties is exhibiting at Taste London this wknd at Excel, Bougie Macaron & Tea. www.bougie.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment