Friday 23 April 2010

MGMT tickets booked, woo hoo!



So happy I have tickets to see these amazingly talented people. I missed out last year, can't remeber why. Dragging F with me who being a hardcore trance fan, doesn't really get this sort of thing. Looking forward to him busting some dodgy trance moves (the old beating the chest & commanding the crowd are just some of my favourites) as were standing and I plan to be right in the thick of all the action dancing away to my hearts content. Unfortunately for everyone else I'll be singing at the top of my voice too. Must make sure F dresses properly, I'm banning the skin tight leopard skin tshirt. Not acceptable. I suppose I should leave my pink velour hoody at home too, I do actually own one, can't believe I just admitted that! I never wear it outside though I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment