Tuesday 6 April 2010

Ok new exercise rules



In a bid to participate in the 2012 Olympics, I've decided there are quite a few sqidgy bits that must be erradicated from this body before it can become the athletes dream it is destined to be. Well slightly over the top but you get my drift. Get my drift, who say that anymore! Actually it's catch isn't it, catch my drift. I'm eating yoghut from a used jam jar this morning as I had nothing else to transport it in, wierd huh. Ok rules:

Less cheese, pizza twice a week will not give me a fit ass!

Less wine, flat stomachs are not to be found at the bottom of a bottle of South Australian Shiraz, boo hoo

No more snooze button, will not ignore my body clock trying to wake me up at 6:50, getting up earlier will get metabolism working sooner (is this true?)

More walking, will get off at Warren St and walk to office, this would be more effective with MBT's but I'm not that rich and would prob look completely stupid anyway

Go for a walk after dinner in bid to stop eating so much crap after dinner, not helped by F chowing down on chocolate fudge golden crunch every night! Wouldn't be so bad if he had an ounce of body fat to show for it, bastard.

Healthy food at work, do not give into Nicole The Feeder, just eat healthy snacks and lunch

More hot water when hungry

Some pilates every morning

More dancing to music videos, always keeping in mind that a stomach and ass like theirs is possible



Ok, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment