Tuesday 11 May 2010

Turning the tables on dating



So I've been dropping a few hints recently to F about how we haven't been out for dinner for an age and quite frankly, not getting anywhere. F is terribly guilty of having to spend a fortune on things in order for him to perceive them to be good, so far this extends to holidays, dinners and suits. How a Glaswegian ever developed a taste for such things is beyond me. So back to the date thing, I've decided to make a stand. A stand for all independent women out there, a stand for all the ladies who earn money and who have and desire power and want to make a difference in this life. I'm taking my man out for dinner! I'm doing it! No more moaning, just doing. I'm armed with a Pizza Express voucher and a newly replenished bank account, nothing can stop me now! Watch out world, I'm on a crusade and nothing can stop me. Unless the bill comes to over £50 in which case F will have to pay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment