Friday 21 May 2010

Cheryl Cole, natural beauty?



Is it annoying anyone else that Cheryl Cole is constantly refered to as a 'natural beauty'? She is stunning yes, but I'm confused as to why someone who is caked in fake tan, foundation, constantly dons fake lashes, has fake teeth, permanent hair extensions and, if Louis Walsh has anything to do with it, has had Botox, is refered to as 'natural'! No one can deny she is beautiful with all that on but take a look at her when she first started out and I'm not so sure she deserves the title 'natural beauty'?



My rant might suggest I don't like the girl but that's not true, I am a fan, I'm just not so sure she's doing much to help the younger, particularly female, generation. Fake hair & lashes etc, too thin, married a footballer,
took back a cheat - not exactly what I'd want my daughter to aspire too.

No comments:

Post a Comment