Monday 7 June 2010

Took a little trip to Polo in the park on Sunday in Fulham

Took a little trip to Polo in the park on Sunday in Fulham, very posh I know. Didn’t really know what to expect as I hadn’t been before, all I was sure of was that there would be ponces a plenty and I wasn’t disappointed. There were boys in deck shoes with severely goofy teeth and floppy hair, the classic red or yellow chino trouser (seems to have transferred from Sweden – they were ten a penny in Stockholm), lots of long blonde hair – slightly backcombed, stupid hats, ridiculously slutty dresses which rich people seem to make look posh (if they went to a council estate and saw that much flesh they’d think it was a terrible show and down right common) much to the boys delight I might add. A strange comment from F along the lines of ‘there are so many defined calves here, it just shows you that these girls live in the gym’ - er what?! Plenty of Pimms and Veuve Cliquot , obligatory. To be honest I found the people watching the most exciting. It was quite amazing and much like a trip back in time to my Uni days at Oxford Brookes, I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry at the poor souls but went with the first option in the end. Polo players were looking pretty tasty so there was something for the girls too. Managed to get a close up of one………




All in all a good day, worth the experience for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment